NEW Return to the Heart Foundation Micro Grant Application for Native Women Helping and Bringing Healing to Native Communities
Some examples of projects are: revitalizing traditional foods; protecting (such as mask making) and; supporting Covid-19 affected families, and cultural revitalization for the health and wellbeing of Native communities. These micro grants are not loans. They are intended to support individuals with projects that are making a difference in Native communities.
Grantees who receive awards will be asked to complete a short survey and join an introductory virtual meeting so they can network with one another and learn about one another’s work, with opportunities for collaboration.
Eligible Applicant Criteria:
• Project must be Native Women-led (Member of Federally Recognized Tribe).
• Applicant must be 18 years of age. Adults cannot apply on a minor’s behalf.
• Applicant must reside in the U.S.
• Project must focus on tribal communities on and/or off tribal lands.
Project Selection Criteria:
• Has clear grassroots, cultural helping or healing program objectives.
• Has a projection of the number of people that will be impacted.
• Highlights how this funding will help tip the scale for meeting needs.
• Announcement Date: November 5, 2020 (Open Call for Applications)
• Deadline to Apply: November 22, 2020
• Awards will be Announced by: November 30, 2020
Applications can be edited until the closing date of November 22nd. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.